Saturday, January 16, 2010

Made some new friends today...

...of the critter variety, haha.  Today Devin and I went to check out Sentosa island, which is the beach hotspot of Singapore, with 3 beaches, a small amusement park, and a bunch of other attractions.  Man, I love the beach.  And the water.  It's just so comforting.  Plus the water is nice and warm and it's 80 degrees and sunny outside. :)  Hehe, I had to gloat just once for the Boston kiddos.

Anyway, so like I said, I made some friends today:


There was a guy near the aquarium with pet snakes, and for $6 (SGD) you could take a picture with them.  I happen to like snakes.  This was an albino python.



And a boa constrictor.


Ta da!


Waiting for the tram, a bug landed on my finger.


Then on the way home, I found a frog!

Later, I plan to make real friends.

1 comment:

Kshu said...

WHAT IF THE SNAKES ATE YOU?! then what would you do? snakes can eat people you know...