
Yes, yes, the bell peppers are all this big. Except for the ones from California that they sell occasionally; I guess a "teeny" pepper is something exotic for Spain.
That's all I really had to report for now. Well, not really, I can write more. I've spent the last two and a half days in department meetings, which at first was a fun change from normal work but by the end a full 8-6 day of presentations yesterday, I was actually relieved to go to the office this afternoon. On the upside, the conference/meetings were in a hotel near me, so I got to sleep in today and yesterday, since it was only a 10 minute walk. Also included in the meetings were a number of extravagant meals; 3 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 tapas night, to be exact. I should also note that all of the meals, including lunch, had wine (I decided, though, to skip the afternoon wine, staying awake after a big meal is hard enough as it is), and that our tapas event last night was not only held at arguably the nicest and/or most expensive restaurant in Tarragona, but was also preceded by a team-building painting session. Yes, yes, paint and canvas and brushes. Fun stuff. And wow, the bell peppers.
Oh, also, I think we resolved the "cute" crisis. We're going to go with mona, which, due to the Spanish masculine/feminine business, makes a cute monkey a "mono mono." :)
|| __ ||Que mono, ¿no?
||=\_`\=||
|| (__/ ||
|| | | :-"""-.
||==| \/-=-. \
|| |(_|o o/ |_
|| \/ " \ ,_)
||====\ U /__/
|| ;--' `-.
|| / . \
||===; \ \
|| | | |
_______\"""' _/_/
(~|_______ | (_ \
/ .' ( | ) \\_/
|_ / ||| |\\
/ _)=====||| | ||
/ /| ||/ / //
\_/|| ( `-/ ||
||======/ / \\ .-.
|| \_/ \'-'/
|| || `"`
||======||
4 comments:
um, that is a *big* bell pepper. Too bad I hate bell pepper . . .
But YOU love them! ahahahaha :-P (I think I had too much caffeine today . . .)
I just meant that you think like me, and read popular mechanics, and though I don't think we've ever directly discussed that particular topic, however it's been pretty obvious over the years ;-). Is this where I'm supposed to write this? I don't think so, but I don't think you'll catch it on mine ;-)
hey alisha, I'm catching up on your life, and can't help but say, that is a scary scary picture
Post a Comment